- Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to enhance your professional profile and credentials among your peers and colleagues?
- Are you a subject matter expert on a hot or relevant topic within the fire and emergency services sector?
- Would you like to share your own experience in transforming your organization and enhancing its effectiveness?
CAFC invites you to share your knowledge and experience with an influential group of colleagues.
Prepare a presentation, gather a panel, lead a debate, educate your peers. We want to hear your ideas! Share your knowledge and influence your colleagues at the Canadian Fire Services event of the year - Fire-Rescue Canada 2016!
CAFC encourages submissions geared toward topics such as
· Operations & Labour Relations
· Risk Management
· Emerging Topics
· General education
· Volunteer topics
· Safety, Health & Wellness
Don't delay presentation proposals will be accepted until February 6, 2017
Submit your speaker presentation proposal for consideration today by clicking on the following link:
Submissions will only accepted online.